Volcanoes, waterfalls and glaciers
Experience of a lifetime that you will never forget.
- Pick up from your hotel or guesthouse in Reykjavík
- The tour takes about 8 -10 hours
- The tour is divided into five phases
- We provide transport and guiding
- Bring with you warm clothes
- The tour can be customized according to your wishes or specific circumstances
|Persons||Price per person|
- Our first stop is the waterfall Urriðafoss in Þjórsá, the most powerful waterfall in Iceland. We then go to Seljalandsfoss, 60 m waterfall with a walk path behind it.
- We then go to Skógar, a tiny Icelandic village with a population of about 25 people. Here we will see the stunning Skógafoss, a waterfall that crashes down from the top of an eroded cliff. Then we will visit the Skógar Folk Museum. This museum is a cultural heritage collection of 15,000 regional artifacts exhibited in 3 museums and 6 historical buildings.
- In good weather we can see Eyjafjallajökull, Mýrdalsjökull and Hekla volcanoes and if we have time, we can stop at a little cinema and watch a 20 min film about the eruption in Eyjafjallajökull 2010.
- Finally, we walk up to the glacier Sólheimajökull, and then to the black sand beach Reynisfjara and make another stop in the small town Vík.
- Then we drive back to Reykjavík with an experience of a lifetime that you will never forget !